Bank of America sent me what’s presumably a targeted email the other day offering $10 if I redeem my cashback with them.
- Earn $10 bonus cashback when redeeming rewards in the Bank of America app.
- This bonus is limited to those individuals who receive an offer from Bank of America and is non-transferrable.
- Offer expires on September 16, 2021.
- To qualify for this $10 Mobile Banking app statement credit bonus you must enroll by clicking one of the “Activate” buttons in the email. Then, download and log in to the Bank of America Mobile Banking app on a compatible mobile device by visiting your app store. To receive the $10 statement credit, use our Mobile Banking app on or before September 16, 2021 to complete a redemption of your credit card rewards.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other mobile offer and is limited to one bonus per customer, regardless of the number of accounts you have with Bank of America.
- Additional Terms and Conditions: In order to receive the $10 bonus, you must be the Primary Cardholder (your name is first on the account) on the account on which the redemption was performed. That account must be open, with active charging privileges throughout the offer timeframe and the time the bonus is applied.
- Any accounts opened on or after June 23, 2021 are not eligible for the incentive.
- If you meet all the requirements to receive the $10 Mobile Banking app bonus, we will post a statement credit for the earned bonus directly into your Bank of America credit card account within 8-10 weeks of meeting the qualifications for the earned bonus.
- The statement credit will generally be applied to your existing balance with the highest APR before being applied to any balances with lower APRs.
- Receipt of a statement credit does not affect your responsibility to pay your Total Minimum Payment shown on each statement you receive from us.
- The value of this bonus may constitute taxable income to you. Bank of America may issue an IRS Form 1099 (or other appropriate form) to you that reflects the value of the bonus.
- To the extent required by law, Bank of America may withhold tax or other amounts from the payment. Please consult your tax advisor, as neither Bank of America, its affiliates, nor their employees provide tax advice.
Bank of America has sent out targeted offers in the past giving a $10 bonus when downloading their app and paying your credit card bill. This offer is similar to those except this time they’re giving the $10 for redeeming your rewards.
I received this offer on my Customized Cash Rewards card the other day, so keep an eye out for an email from Bank of America in case you’re targeted too. The email subject line was ‘(Name), get $10 when you use the app to redeem your credit card rewards’, but they might use different subject lines.
This came at the perfect time as I’d been planning on redeeming some of my cashback which has been sitting there for a couple of years, so now I’ll get an extra $10.