|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
A great new Amex Offer for Lowe’s appeared a couple of days ago, so check your cards in case you were targeted for it.
- Spend $250+ at Lowe’s in one or more transactions & get $50 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2021.
- Offer valid in-store at Lowe’s (excluding any Lowe’s Outlet(s)) and online at Lowes.com or LowesforPros.com.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid at participating locations in US. See merchant website for shipping policy. Some merchants may not ship to all areas.
- Excludes any Lowe’s branded website that is operated by a third party on behalf of Lowe’s, including but not limited to applianceparts.lowes.com, lowesstore.wgiftcard.com, blinds.lowes.com, as well as the sale of any electronic or corporate gift cards.
This seems to be a highly targeted offer; I had it on a Business Platinum card and there’s another data point of someone getting it on a Blue Business Plus. Most Lowe’s Amex Offers in recent years have only been available on business cards, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the same again, but it’s worth checking your personal cards for this offer anyway just in case you were targeted on one of those.
Many people will have no problem spending $250 organically at Lowe’s over the holidays. If you don’t need to make a purchase there, there’s still an easy way that you can get good value from the offer. Lowe’s stores have a gift card rack with all kinds of third party gift cards, as well as Visa and Mastercard gift cards. You could therefore spend $250 on gift cards to lock in the 20% discount from this offer.