|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The UPromise shopping portal is offering a bonus when you shop now through November 13th: get $10 bonus cash when you spend $150 or $75 bonus cash when you spend $1,250. That is unfortunately less than they’ve offered the past couple of times they had a big cash bonus, but we’ve previously covered why this bonus can be worth a look and given that it represents an extra 6% cash back it still is in the right circumstances.
- Shopping portal UPromise is offering bonus cash for purchases made between 11/6/20 and 11/13/20 as follows:
- Spend $150, get $10 bonus cash
- Spend $1,250, get $75 bonus cash
- Direct link to this promotion
- During the “Holiday Bonus” offer, which runs from 11/6/20 through 11/13/20 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will earn a one-time bonus of up to $75 bonus cash back on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard cash back earned from shopping online through Upromise Shopping.
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers:
- Tier 1 bonus: $10 cash back for qualifying purchases of at least $150;
- Tier 2 bonus: $75 cash back for qualifying purchases of at least $1,250 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus cash back.
- Please see the Upromise Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus cash back to post to your Upromise account.
- Void where prohibited by law.
With many people doing their holiday shopping at this time of year, getting some bonus cash back can obviously be a nice little deal. We often see airline portals offering bonus miles (and indeed some are right now), but for those who find cash to be king this may be more appealing.
One nice thing that Stephen has noted in the past is that, though the terms of the promo state that qualifying purchases do not include gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, my purchases at GiftCards.com have triggered the past couple of UPromise bonuses. Keep in mind that GiftCards.com only pays out portal rewards on up to $2,000 per month in purchases.
So whether you’re shopping for the holidays or shopping for yourself, this bonus could certainly be useful in the right circumstances.