As part of Wyndham’s Member Month promotions, they’re running a competition where you can win one of 100 Wyndham-branded minibars filled with drinks and snacks, along with 30,000 bonus points. A grand prize winner will also win 1 million Wyndham Rewards points.
This promotion is ostensibly for people staying in one of 20 properties, but you can also enter for free via email. I’ve no idea what your odds are of winning one of these prizes, but you’ve got to be in it to Wyn it.
- Win a Wyndham-branded minibar with drinks, snacks & 30,000 points when staying at eligible properties or entering via email. Entry also includes the opportunity to win the grand prize of 1 million points.
- Direct link to offer.
- The Wyndham Rewards® Minibar Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on February 24, 2023 at 9:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on March 27, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period“). “Participating Properties” means the twenty (20) properties listed below, collectively, and “Participating Property” means any individual property listed below:
- New York, NY – The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel
- Boston, MA – Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill
- Clearwater FL – Wyndham Grand Clearwater
- Orlando, FL – TRYP Orlando
- Panama City Beach, FL – Days Inn by Wyndham Panama City Beach
- Miami – Wyndham Garden Miami International Airport
- Greensboro, NC – Grandover Resort & Spa, a Wyndham Grand Hotel
- San Diego, CA – Wyndham San Diego Bayside
- Anaheim, CA – Howard Johnson by Wyndham Anaheim Hotel
- Park City, CO – Club Wyndham Park City
- Sioux Falls, SD – AmericInn by Wyndham Sioux Falls North
- Chicago, IL La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chicago Downtown
- New Orleans, LA – Wyndham New Orleans French Quarter
- Austin, TX – Ramada by Wyndham Austin South
- Nashville, TN – La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Nashville Downtown
- Houston, TX – Super 8 by Wyndham Kingwood Houston North
- Hot Springs, AR – Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hot Springs
- Niagara Falls, ON -Howard Johnson by Wyndham Niagara Falls
- Calgary, AB- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Downtown Calgary
- Mexico City – TRYP by Wyndham Mexico City World Trade Center
- As more particularly described in Section 4 below, there will be five (5) weekly first prize drawings per Participating Property with one (1) winner per Participating Property per drawing, and one grand prize drawing from among all First Prize winners across all Participating Properties. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS & TWO WAYS TO ENTER: There will be five (5) random first prize drawings per Participating Property, one (1) for each of the five (5) Stay Periods identified in the table below for a total of 100 First Prize winners (each such drawing, hereinafter, a Participating Property’s “Weekly Drawing”), and one (1) random grand prize drawing from among all verified First Prize winners (hereinafter, the “Grand Prize Drawing”).
- NO PURCHASE OR BOOKING REQUIRED: During the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to email@example.com, including your name, email address, date of birth and the Participating Property closest to your residence (hereinafter, an “Email Entry”). An Email Entry will be entered into the named Participating Property’s first Weekly Drawing to occur after its receipt.
- Limit one (1) Weekly Drawing Entry per person per Weekly Drawing date, and five (5) Weekly Drawing Entries total per participant during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of Entry or combination of methods of Entry.
We don’t normally post about competitions like this, but for some reason I love the thought of winning a Wyndham-branded minibar even though I’m not a fan of Wyndham beyond booking Vacasa stays.
The full terms and conditions of the competition are very lengthy, so I’ve just inserted some of the most important parts above. There are two possible ways to enter. One is to stay at one of the 20 eligible properties listed above by March 27. That would – in theory – be possible for us seeing as we’re going to be visiting Hot Springs, AR next week for The World’s Shortest St Patrick’s Day Parade which is a full parade on the world’s shortest street in everyday operational use. We did the World’s Smallest St Patrick’s Day parade a few years ago in Enterprise, AL which consists of one person walking up a short street to the town’s Boll Weevil monument and back again, so we’re looking forward to hitting up this second world record St Patrick’s Day parade.
We’re not staying at that Microtel though, so I’m planning on entering for free via email for the next few weeks in the hope that we win one of these prizes. Note that although it was possible to enter by email up to five times during the competition, you can only submit one entry per week and it looks like we’re currently in the second week of it being live, so you’ll be limited to a total of four entries. Here’s how to enter via email:
During the Sweepstakes Period, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name, email address, date of birth and the Participating Property closest to your residence (hereinafter, an “Email Entry”). An Email Entry will be entered into the named Participating Property’s first Weekly Drawing to occur after its receipt.
If you are lucky enough to win one of the minibars with snack and 30,000 points, you’ll then be entered to the drawing to win the grand prize of 1,000,000 Wyndham Rewards points which would be enough so spend more than two months in a 1 bedroom Vacasa property somewhere.
Thank you for this post. I just won the First Prize after sending in the e-mail entry last week!
if i enter and win, I’ll send you the mini fridge if you don’t win. sans a few snacks in all likelihood! get ur own!
just entered by email! Your chances for a heavenly mini fridge have increased!
oh wait…I’m borrowing marketing terminology from Westin!
not sure if I’ll remember the following weeks to enter…let’s see!
Have fun in Hot Springs. Be sure to visit bathhouse row/national park area. I know you guys love history.
Yep, we’ve got that on the list – thank you!
This reminded me of filling out index cards to enter the IHG drawing years back