|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
I found a couple of new Chase Offers today that are good for 10% on hotel stays — one offer for Great Wolf Lodge and another for IHG that are worth syncing up if you plan to pay for a stay at either in the coming weeks.
- A couple of new Chase Offers have been found that might be of interest for upcoming travels:
- 10% back on a Great Wolf Lodge purchase when you spend $100 or more up to a maximum of $48 back on $480
- 10% back on an IHG Hotels & Resort stay when you spend $100 or more up to a maximum of $57 back on $570
- Direct link to this deal
- Great Wolf Lodge offer expires 12/31/23
- IHG Hotels & Resorts offer expires 12/15/23
Both of these offers could be great if you have travel coming up before the deadlines. Even if you intend to travel later, you might be able to prepay your stay or contact the property and make an advance deposit in order to trigger the savings now.
Keep in mind that most Chase Offers are valid on a single purchase. I believe that’s the case with both of these offers. I therefore tend to avoid presenting a card with a synced Chase Offer at check-in since you never know how much they will preauthorize on the card and how that will affect the cash back you receive. Instead, I use the card at checkout.
I got the IHG offer on an IHG Mastercard. If you also received that offer on a Mastercard, it might be worth checking out American Airlines SimplyMiles as there are offers for extra miles at several IHG brands that should be syncable with any Mastercard.