Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Looking to rebuild your Membership Rewards fortune? There is a new targeted offer out to earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after making 10 or more separate purchases on an Amex Platinum card by 1/31/18. This one appears to be highly targeted, but it’s a terrific bonus for those who got it.
- Targeted members can earn 10,000 Membership Rewards points after making 10 or more separate purchases with their Platinum card by 1/31/18
- Direct link to log in and see if you’re targeted
- Must enroll by 12/31/17 if you’re targeted
- Terms exclude purchases of gift cards, traveler’s checks, etc (see this morning’s post: Amex fires another shot in their war on gaming)
- Purchases must be separate (buying 8 things at once does not count as 8 transactions)
- Eligible purchases can be made by either the primary card holder or additional card members on the same account
This is an awesome offer if you have it. While many people will say that it’s not worth putting everyday spend on an Amex Platinum card since it only earns 1x, I have written in the past that I do sometimes put larger purchases on my Platinum card because of the purchase protection benefits (like when I bought a lens for my safari earlier this year and wanted to be covered in case it got lost/damaged/stolen within the first 90 days). So I don’t have a problem using my Platinum card for purchases in the right scenarios…..which is probably why I wasn’t targeted for this one. Still, it’s worth logging in to see if you’re targeted as it’s a great way to build up some easy points if you’re eligible.
H/T: Doctor of Credit