|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Point Debit Card is at it again, this time with an offer for 10 points per dollar spent (worth 10% back) at Target both in-store and online at target.com and via the Target iOS and Android apps. This could make for a great stack with the deal we posted earlier on Bose wireless noise-cancelling headphones if you weren’t targeted for the Amazon deal (bringing the headphones down to $162 — not as good as the $119 Amazon deal, but much more widely-available here).
- The Point Debit Card is offering 10x at Target (points are worth $0.01 each, so that’s 10% back) both in-store and online / via the Target app through 11/14/21 (up to 5,000 points back – worth $50)
If you’re new to the Point Debit Card
If you’re new to the Point Debit Card, note that the annual fee is now $99. There is a referral bonus of 10,000 points (worth $100) after spending $1,000 in the first 30 days that mitigates the fee for the first year, though we’ve seen better deals.
That said, Point has come out with enough valuable offers like this one that they may be worth the annual fee for many people. If you want to try it out, feel free to use one of our referral links / codes:
- Valid until 11:59pm PDT 11/14/21
- Max of 5,000 points
- Points will be credited to your account within 30 days after charges appear on your Point billing statement
- Valid in-store and online at target.com / Target iOS or Android mobile apps
- Excludes physical and electronic gift cards
- Not valid on purchases made through third-party retailers, websites, or mobile applications
- Points may be clawed back if purchases are cancelled or returned
- See offer for full terms
This is an excellent deal with fantastic timing since Target currently has a holiday-themed sale going on with many items at or near expected Black Friday prices. It’s good for up to $50 back on $500 and given that purchases at Target won’t trigger many credit card bonus categories, this is a great return. Using this on that Bose deal we posted earlier is but one example of many possible great deals.
Keep in mind that points may take up to 30 days to post. In practice, you’ll likely get 1x right away and the other 9x in about 30 days (it does often take the full 30 days for these promotional deals to pay out).
As I’ve said a number of times before, I can’t imagine that the Point card can keep up these deals forever, so I recommend redeeming points for cash back as you go rather than stocking them up since the value of points is currently $0.01 each but that could always change. That said, with the network switch to Visa and a number of new benefits coming soon, I think the good times are here to stay for a bit.