|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Google Pay is out with an excellent offer for Walgreens: Get 20% back up to $25 back when you pay online or in-store at participating locations in the US. This offer is an easy win for anyone who lives near Walgreens.
- Google Pay is offering 20% cash back at Walgreens (both in-store and online) when you sync up the offer in Google Pay and pay with your connected card.
- Earn 20% cashback when you activate this offer and make a qualifying transaction with your enrolled card
- Max of $25 back
- Valid on Walgreens.com, in the Walgreens app (for pickup or delivery) as well as in-store at participating locations in the US. Not valid in US territories.
- Offer automatically expires 45 days after activation if not used or the expiry date, whichever is sooner (expiry date shows August 17, 2021 for me)
- You must be opted into Google Pay rewards and activate the offer
- You do not have to use Google Pay to pay.
Walgreens sells a lot of plastic, so it should be easy to find whatever kind of retail medicine is necessary to treat your deal fever. This is a very easy win. I added my Freedom Unlimited card to my Google Pay in order to earn 3x at drugstores while I’m picking up my free money.
H/T: Doctor of Credit