|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
Avianca LifeMiles is offering a 20% bonus on miles transferred from Brex. With a minimum of just 1,000 points to take advantage of this promotion, this could be a great way to get a nice effective discount on an award ticket.
- Avianca LifeMiles is offering a 20% bonus when you transfer Brex rewards points to LifeMiles through August 8, 2021
- This Promotion is valid only for transfer from Brex rewards points to LifeMiles program from July 12th, 2021 (12:00 AM GMT-6) to August 8th, 2021 (11:59 PM GMT-6).
- A minimum transfer of 1000 Brex rewards points is required.
- You must be previously registered as a LifeMiles member in order to participate in this promotion, you can sign up as a member at LifeMiles.com.
- During the promotion, the member will receive a 20% bonus over the miles accrued on the member´s account as a product of the transfer.
- The bonus miles and the transferred miles will be reflected in the account statement in two different transactions.
- Transferred LifeMiles as well as the bonus miles will be accrued no later than 24 hours after the LifeMiles Partner reports the request of miles transfer.
This is a nice little way to bump up the value of your Brex points if you’ll be booking an award through Avianca LifeMiles. I generally don’t recommend transferring flexible points to a particular airline currency without a specific use case in mind, though LifeMiles might make for a decent exception here if you’re looking for a destination for Brex points that is likely to provide some opportunity for outsized value for Star Alliance bookings since there are many great Avianca LifeMiles sweet spots.
If you recently got that 100,000 point bonus from linking your PayPal account, transferring those points to LifeMiles would give you 120K miles. That’s almost enough for a round trip business class ticket to Europe at standard pricing (and without fuel surcharges), though it could be more than enough for a round trip flight if you have any economy segments mixed in and/or you take advantage of some routes that are priced more advantageously.
As I make more travel plans, this one may actually interest me. However, since I’m not ready to make a booking just yet, I’ll probably hold off for a couple of weeks since this deal is available until August 8th.
We have added this to our list of current point transfer bonuses.