|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express is offering card members a 25% bonus when transferring from Membership Rewards to Marriott Bonvoy. With the 25% bonus, 1,000 Membership Rewards points will result in 1,250 Marriott Bonvoy points.
- 25% transfer bonus when transferring Amex Membership Rewards points to Marriott Bonvoy.
- Minimum transfer is 1,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem for this exclusive offer from 12:00 a.m. MT on 4/1/2022 to 11:59 p.m. MT on 5/31/2022 to receive 25% additional Marriott Bonvoy bonus points.
- Please allow up to eight weeks for the additional Marriott Bonvoy bonus points to be awarded.
- Marriott Bonvoy bonus points do not count towards elite tier qualification.
We just raised the Reasonable Redemption Value for Marriott to .75 cents. In the wake of the dismembered award chart, many properties have actually gone down in price (while some have gone waaay up). So is this worth it?
Even with the transfer bonus, I wouldn’t recommend transferring Membership Rewards points to Marriott in most situations. Amex points are usually much more valuable for one to one conversion to airline miles. Do it only if necessary for topping up on the way to a high value Marriott award.