Wyndham Rewards is offering 3,000 bonus points for your first DoorDash order now through
May 4th June 1.
- Wyndham Rewards is offering 3,000 bonus points when you place your first DoorDash order through Wyndham.
- Direct link to this deal
- You must order through the promo page to earn Wyndham Rewards points.
- Points only awarded for each order that is for $2.50 inclusive of fees/taxes/delivery fees and before discounts and credits are applied.
- Must create (in the case of the new customer offer)/have (in the case of the 500 points per eligible order offer) a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file.
- Please allow up to 1 week after completion of food delivery for points to be deposited into your Wyndham Rewards account.
- New DoorDash customer point bonus is limited to one time per Wyndham Rewards Member. (This limit applies regardless of bonus amount at any given time.) Visit https://dasherhelp.doordash.com/offer-terms-conditions for more information.
It sounds like the 3,000 point offer is only valid for those new to DoorDash. I imagine that most readers who live in an area served by DoorDash have already used it, but if you’re new it could be worth picking up the points here — even if for a very small offer as the minimum order size is $2.50.
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card, keep in mind that Chase is offering a $60 statement credit this year (and another one next year) for DoorDash purchases. Stacking both would make for a nice opportunity to grab some easy points. Note that you can also earn 500 bonus Wyndham points per order as an existing customer.