Four new Amex Offers came out a couple of days ago for many of Hilton’s different brands, with each one offering savings of up to 20% on your stay.
- Spend $250+ on room rate & room charges at Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites or Home2 Suites & get $50 back
- Spend $225+ on room rate & room charges at DoubleTree or Tapestry & get $45 back
- Spend $250+ on room rate & room charges at Hilton, Curio or Canopy & get $50 back
- Spend $500+ on room rate & room charges at Waldorf Astoria & Conrad & get $100 back
- Hilton, Curio & Canopy expires June 30, 2021.
- DoubleTree & Tapestry expires June 30, 2021.
- Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites & Home2 Suites expires July 31, 2021.
- Waldorf Astoria & Conrad expires July 31, 2021.
- Reservations for must be made online, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
These are some useful offers if you’ll be booking paid stays at any of these brands because a stay of 2-3 nights should land you at the spending threshold for the various brands.
As always with Amex Offers for Hilton brands, note that advance purchase rates aren’t eligible because payments for those are processed differently than flexible rates. That’s because reservations for flexible rates have their payment taken by the hotel. This is a bit of an annoying quirk with Hilton because it usually means missing out on the cheapest available rate if your travel plans are unlikely to change, although with the pandemic I’m not sure if they’re even offering that many advance purchase rates right now.
All four of these offers were on my Membership Rewards-earning cards, but only the Waldorf Astoria/Conrad offer was on any of my Hilton cards. If you’re in the same position, try adding the offer(s) to your Hilton cards using the direct links above to the offers on the Amex Connect site. Despite only having the Waldorf Astoria/Conrad offer on my Hilton Surpass card, I was able to add the other three offers to that card using those links, so hopefully you’ll be able to do the same.