There is a new Amex Offer out today that’s good for 50% back on Uber purchases up to $25 back. That’s a deal that stacks nicely with Uber credits you may have from certain Amex cards.
- A new targeted Amex Offer is out that’s good for 50% back on Uber and Uber Eats purchases up to $25 back [targeted, enrollment required]
- Expires 12/31/23
- Offer valid for rides booked with Uber and delivery orders placed through Uber Eats.
- Not valid for international rides or international Uber Eats orders.
- Excludes all other Uber transactions, Uber Freight, Uber One subscription fees, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of $25 in total statement credits per Card Member.
It’s definitely worth syncing this up if you order now from Uber Eats now and then or will be traveling and need an Uber or two. Be aware that it is not valid on international Uber rides or international Uber Eats orders.