We have had this deal in our running list of Prime Day deals (which includes deals at Best Buy, Walmart, Costco, Dell, and more) since early this morning, but I realized that it was worth its own post for those who may have missed the deal: Amazon is offering a targeted deal good for $15 off $50 or more when you use at least one Chase Ultimate Rewards point at checkout.
- Amazon is offering $15 off $50 or more when you redeem at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point at checkout
- Direct link to this deal (our affiliate link)
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 7/28/2020 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 10/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 66,667 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States and who have not previously used Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of a purchase on Amazon.com.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $15.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
This is yet another great deal for those taking advantage of the various Prime Day deals. I noted earlier how these credit card point deals can stack really nicely with some Prime Day deals (for example, these noise cancelling wireless headphones). Here are other similar deals running right now:
- Targeted Amazon offers w/ 1 Membership Rewards point (up to $20 off $80)
- Targeted offer to add a debit card as a payment method and get a $25 promotional credit (you may see this offer on a product page or during the checkout process by clicking to change your payment method)
- Spend $80+ & save $20 when redeeming at least 1 Capital One point
- Targeted Amazon offer w/ 1 Citi ThankYou point ($20 off of $50)
If you don’t see the banner and “Activate Now” button as shown above in the screen shot, it means you aren’t targeted this time. For those who are targeted, it is definitely work activating this and taking advantage of it.