|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Amazon is once again targeting Chase cardholders with a discount of $15 off when spending $50 or more and redeeming at least 1 Ultimate Rewards point.
- Amazon is offering $15 off $50 or more when you redeem at least 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards point at checkout
- Direct link to this deal (our affiliate link)
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will begin on 7/28/2020 and end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 11/15/2020, or (b) the time at which 66,667 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion code will expire concurrently.
- Amazon reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- This offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States offer is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Chase Ultimate Rewards card issued in the United States and who have not previously used Chase Ultimate Rewards points to pay for all or part of a purchase on Amazon.com.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $50 of eligible products on Amazon.com, where Chase Ultimate Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion code is applied at checkout.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- Offer only applies to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if they are “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Limit one promotion code per Chase Ultimate Rewards eligible card and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content or Amazon Gift Cards.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than $15.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Chase Ultimate Rewards points.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Amazon launched this offer back in July and it’s come and gone since. It most recently returned for Prime Day a couple of weeks ago and now it’s back again through mid-November or until 66,667 people have redeemed it.
It’s a great way to get up to 30% off items on Amazon, but note that the items have to be shipped and sold by Amazon. If the item(s) you want are sold by a third party and only fulfilled by Amazon, you won’t get the discount.
The great thing about these types of offers is that they work on third party gift cards. If you’re having a hard time finding eligible merchandise, buying a $50 gift card for $35 is a great alternative.
To redeem the offer, you have to first click the ‘Activate Now’ button shown above. When you come to check out, select one of your Chase cards which earns Ultimate Rewards and enter ‘0.01’ as the number of Ultimate Rewards points you want to redeem. If you were to buy a $50 gift card, you’d get the $15 discount from this offer, $0.01 off for redeeming one point and the balance of $34.99 will be charged to your card.