Amazon is once again targeting some customers with an offer to get a 20% discount on up to $125 of spend when redeeming 1 Membership Rewards point. There might be even better offers available, so it’s worth checking to see if you’ve been targeted.
- Get 20% off on up to $125 spend on Amazon when redeeming at least 1 Membership Rewards point.
- Direct link to activation (our affiliate link).
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59pm PT on 8/31/2022, or (b) the time at which 40,355 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase where Membership Rewards points are used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is applied at checkout.
- This offer only applies to eligible purchases. Eligible purchases are products sold and shipped by Amazon.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities are not eligible, even if they are fulfilled by Amazon.com or Prime eligible. Digital content purchases are also not eligible.
- Shipping charges may apply to eligible purchases.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25 per eligible Membership Rewards enrolled card or per one Amazon account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your original order. If any of the items in your original order are subsequently returned, your refund will equal the original price of the product, less the proportional amount of the discount. The total discount on the unreturned amount of your original order will then be less than the maximum discount availed.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Membership Rewards points.
- Promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- This promotion is available only to Amazon.com customers with an eligible Membership Rewards® enrolled Card issued in United States.
- Promotional credit is applied before taxes and fees.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards® program apply. Visit membershiprewards.com/
terms for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.
- The value of Membership Rewards points varies according to how you choose to use them. To learn more, go to www.membershiprewards.com/
Amazon frequently runs these types of deal and they’re a great way to save on purchases if you’re targeted. The targeting is often on two levels – the first is whether or not you get an offer in the first place, then there’s often a second level of targeting as to what type of offer you get. My wife and I weren’t targeted at all, but Greg and Nick both got an offer for 20% off on up to $125 spend. We sometimes see discounts higher than 20%, so hopefully you get something even better.
There are a few important things to be aware of with these types of deal. For starters, only redeem 1 Membership Rewards point as redeeming more than that offers poor redemption value for your points.
You also have to ensure that the items you want to buy are sold and shipped by Amazon. That requirement can sometimes be a little bit of a pain as many items listed on Amazon are shipped by them but sold by a third party seller.
If you’re targeted for this promotion and would have a hard time using this organically, an easy way to use it is to buy third party gift cards from Amazon. Buying Amazon gift cards doesn’t work, but third party cards are eligible.