|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
American Express has launched a new partnership with Panera Bread, offering a free 6 month MyPanera+ Coffee subscription for new MyPanera+ members. Even better (for me), hot tea is eligible for this subscription too.
- American Express cardholders get a free 6 month MyPanera+ Coffee subscription.
- Direct link to offer.
- To be eligible for this offer, you must be located in the U.S., have a U.S. American Express Card, be a MyPanera Member at least 18 years or older and be a new MyPanera+ Coffee subscriber.
- Offer expires on January 31, 2022.
- To redeem the offer, you must click through this webpage from a US IP address, verify eligibility by logging in to your American Express Card Account, have or create a MyPanera account and then sign up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription on the Panera Website.
- After signing up for a MyPanera+ Coffee Subscription, Eligible Card Members will receive a 6 Month Free Trial for MyPanera+ Coffee subscription. Through the subscription you are eligible for any size hot coffee, hot tea or iced coffee once every two hours plus unlimited refills while in the cafe. Excludes iced tea and cold brew iced coffee and espresso and cappuccino beverages.
- Customizations including but not limited to added Espresso and added Syrups (Vanilla and Caramel) are not included in the Coffee Subscription monthly price. Upcharges apply. Other additions such as Milk, Skim Milk, Almond Milk, Half & Half, Sweeteners are included in the monthly subscription price.
- Subscription program registration and redemption available at participating U.S. bakery-cafes only.
- Excludes orders placed on third party delivery sites.
- One subscription per person.
- After your 6 Month Free Trial concludes, your MyPanera+ Coffee subscription will auto-renew monthly until canceled. You will be charged $8.99 + tax for the first month of the MyPanera+ Coffee subscription after your 6 Month Free Trial concludes, and you will continue to be charged monthly thereafter at the then-current rates (currently $8.99/month + tax) unless you cancel your subscription. Renewal charges will be applied to the payment method associated with your account.
- While you can cancel anytime, if you do not cancel either before your renewal date or before the expiration of the Offer, your credit card will automatically be charged. Please visit the Subscription section at www.panerabread.com/MyPaneraCoffee or contact Panera support (https://panerabread.force.com/custhelp/s/createcase) to cancel.
Panera Bread has been offering MyPanera+ Coffee subscriptions for a year or two and it’s seemingly always been possible to get a 3 month free trial for the subscription service. If you’d never signed up for that offer under your MyPanera account, getting a 6 month free trial is a great deal if you live near Panera Bread locations and don’t mind heading there each day to get your caffeine fix.
I’d always ignored their coffee subscription as I don’t care for the taste of coffee unless it comes in a pint of stout. What I hadn’t realized until today is that hot tea is eligible for the subscription too. That makes me far more interested, especially with the terms for using the subscription being pretty generous seeing as you can get a free tea or coffee every couple of hours, with unlimited refills while in the cafe.
I’ve a feeling that
laziness convenience will win out though, because why drive to wherever the nearest Panera Bread is for a cup of tea when I have an electric kettle and a stash of PG Tips right here. However, for people that regularly visit Panera or pass one on their way to work each day, this could be a great deal. If I could actually make good use of it, the $8.99 monthly subscription cost could certainly be worth paying after the free trial has ended.
Hey Benji, When I click your link (https://www.americanexpress.com/en-us/benefits/perks/panera/6-months/) to the Panera deal I get a page that says, ” Apologies! We couldn’t find the page you’re looking for
We’re sorry, but the page you are trying to reach is not available. Please check that you’ve entered the correct address.”
Any additional help from you or readers would be appreciated. Thank you.
That link still works for me
Thanks Stephen. Update for me. Link does not work on my computer but does work on my Iphone. Thanks.
My wife is an authorized user on my gold card. Can we both get trial memberships? I’m the only one that has an amex account (5 different cards) to log into. She is not primary for any amex card. Thank you.
If she’s an authorized user, you can set up an online login for her.
When I click through all the links it opens the Panera app on my phone, but the offer in the app says free membership through the rest of the year, not ) months. Anyone else?
It might be worth registering on desktop in case it doesn’t set up the offer correctly in the app.