|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Bank of America is returning with a double cashback offer for BankAmeriDeals later this week which has the potential to be nicely rewarding depending on the offers you have showing on your account.
- Earn double cashback on select retail and dining BankAmeriDeals.
- Direct link to offer.
- To qualify for double cash back, you must first activate selected dining and retail BankAmeriDeals by clicking on the deal(s) at www.bankofamerica.com/deals. Then, on Friday, April 22nd, 2022 and Saturday, April 23rd, 2022 use your eligible Bank of America debit or credit card to make purchases at these merchants.
- You must activate the selected dining and retail BankAmeriDeals(s) before making a purchase at the merchant on April 22nd–23rd.
- Cash back amount will be limited to doubling the maximum amount allowed for each offer, as specified in each eligible deal.
- Minimum spend and eligibility requirements apply.
The BankAmeriDeals program is run on the backend by Cardlytics which also runs similar programs like Chase Offers, My Wells Fargo Deals, etc. This double cashback offer is only for BankAmeriDeals though and you have to activate both the double cashback offer on your Bank of America account as well as any of the retailer and/or restaurants offers that you want to make use of.
BankAmeriDeals are targeted, so there’s no guarantee that you’ll have any decent offers on your account. When checking my list of offers, there’s nothing on there that makes me want to take advantage of this promotion even with double cashback.
However, be sure to check your account as you might have better offers. For example, Greg has dozens of BankAmeriDeals on his account, with several retailers that would be more attractive for this promo. For example, he has offers giving 15% cashback at JCPenney, 10% at DoorDash, 10% at shopDisney, 10% at Petco and more. Update: Apparently only offers that have a red banner at the top of them are eligible for this double cashback promotion, so be sure to check that as it sounds like the JCPenney offer and others might not be eligible after all. Thanks to those in the comments below who’ve pointed that out.
This double cashback promotion on Friday and Saturday therefore means he’d earn 30% cashback for JCPenney, 20% cashback for DoorDash, shopDisney and Petco, etc. Those are great returns for those retailers, especially because that cashback is on top of what you can earn by clicking through from a shopping portal for online orders.