We tend to see Best Buy Amex Offers 2-3 times a year which can save you up to 10%. Citi has decided it wants some of that sweet, sweet savings action and is giving (possibly targeted) cardholders a similar deal.
- Spend $150 at Best Buy & get $15 back as a statement credit when paying with a card enrolled with a Best Buy Citi Offer.
- Direct link to Citi Offers.
- Expires December 12, 2022.
- Offer maybe redeemed up to 2x.
- Offer valid in-store & online.
- Not valid on Best Buy Gift Card purchases.
- Offer not valid at outlet locations.
- Excludes Best Buy Express, Best Buy Business, Best Buy Secondary Markets, and Pacific Sales Kitchen & Home locations outside of Best Buy stores.
- Offer is nontransferable and the enrolled card must be active and in good-standing in order to be eligible for a statement credit.
- Offers cannot be combined or stacked with other offers.
Best Buy has been running “Black Friday” deals for several days, so this Citi Offer is a great way to save on those offers as well as any other deals that appear in the coming weeks.
If there aren’t any deals that appeal right now, you can likely lock in the 10% discount by buying gift cards despite the gift card exclusion. Buying Best Buy eGift cards won’t work because CashStar processes payment for those, but all other gift card purchases online and in-store should work.