There’s a new Best Western Amex Offer out which could be perfect if you need a quick overnight stop somewhere over the next 2.5 months.
- Spend $100 in one or more purchases on room rate or room charges at Best Western & get $20 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires June 30, 2022.
- Offer valid for reservations for Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Executive Residency by Best Western, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, BW Signature Collection by Best Western, BW Premier Collection by Best Western, SureStay Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western, SureStay Studio by Best Western, SureStay Collection by Best Western, Vīb, GLō, Sadie Best Western, Aiden by Best Western and WorldHotels Collection hotels in the US, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Reservations must be made online at bestwestern.com, by using the Best Western Mobile App, or by calling 1-800-780-7234.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes international locations outside the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
- Not valid on transactions made with Best Western partners.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
This Amex Offer could be perfect if you need to book a quick overnight stay in the next couple of months that costs $100+ with taxes. If your stay is due to cost $200+ and your partner also has this offer on one of their cards, ask the hotel to split the cost of the stay on both cards in order to earn two $20 statement credits.
Today (April 12) could be a great time to make a reservation because Rakuten is offering 10%/10x for Best Western. That rate might last longer than today seeing as it’s travel week on Rakuten, but there’s no guarantee the rate will remain that high.
If your stay will be taking place before May 8, be sure to also register for this promotion that offers double Best Western Rewards points.