Best Western has launched another new promotion, this time giving up to 20,000 bonus points when staying with them through February 5, 2023.
- Best Western is offering the following four-tiered promotion:
- Earn 2,000 bonus points after your first stay
- Earn 4,000 additional bonus points after your second stay
- Earn 6,000 additional bonus points after your third stay
- Earn 8,000 additional bonus points after your fourth stay
- Upon qualification of the 20,000 bonus points, look for an email offer inviting rewards members to register for double points on the rest of your stays through February 5, 2023.
- Direct link to registration.
- Best Western Rewards (“BWR”) members (“Rewards Member(s)”) who (a) register for the promotion on bestwestern.com/rewardsrush4 or as otherwise permitted (e.g., at the front desk of any Best Western branded hotel), (b) complete up to four (4) eligible stays*, between December 5, 2022 and February 5, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) at any Best Western branded hotel in the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean Islands, can earn up to 20,000 BWR Bonus Points.
- There is a limit of 20,000 BWR Bonus Points a Rewards Member can earn during the Promotion Period. Rewards Members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points following the completion of the first eligible stay, 4,000 Bonus Points following the completion of the second eligible stay, 6,000 Bonus Points following completion of the third eligible stay, and 8,000 Bonus Points following the completion of the fourth eligible stay. Rewards Members earning preference must be set to Points. Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership is required prior to the first eligible stay applied towards the promotion. Eligible stays completed prior to promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the promotion requirements. BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting bestwesternrewards.com.
- No extensions, substitutions, or replacements are available. Promotion is non-transferable. Promotion is not valid with any other offer, promotion, or discount. Promotion is subject to cancellation or change without notice. All BWR program rules apply. Visit bestwesternrewards.com for complete program terms and conditions. Please allow 7 – 10 business days after the eligible stay for the BWR points to be posted.
- * An “eligible stay” for the purpose of this promotion is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Best Western branded hotel, at a rate eligible for earning points, with the exception of a stay booked through an online travel agency, a stay booked through a tour operator, or a stay booked at a special discounted rate (see BWR program rules for further information on eligibility criteria). Multiple check-in/check-out at the same property with less than 24 hours between check-out and check-in will only count as one eligible stay. Eligible stays which take place during the Promotion Period must be completed on or before Sunday, February 5, 2023, to be counted towards the promotion.
Best Western recently ran a promotion offering 10,000 bonus points per stay on all stays through February 5, 2023. That promo required that stays be booked by December 4, so if you missed out on that superior opportunity, at least you’ll still earn some kind of bonus points on your stays.
If you did book stays during that previous promo, it’d be worth registering for this offer too. The terms state that promotions can’t be stacked with each other, but I’m not sure how good Best Western’s IT setup is, so it might be that you can earn both 10,000 bonus points from the previous offer and the bonus points from this new offer.