|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Brex announced a couple of weeks ago that they were offering a 20% bonus when transferring points to LifeMiles.
It turns out that LifeMiles wasn’t the only airline for which they were offering a transfer bonus. There are four other airline loyalty programs where you can get a 20% transfer bonus through August 8.
- Get a 20% bonus when transferring Brex points to the following airline loyalty programs:
- Aeromexico Club Premier
- Cathay Pacific Asia Miles
- Air France/KLM Flying Blue
- Singapore Airlines Krisflyer
- Avianca LifeMiles
- This promotion is valid for miles transfers to Aeromexico Club Premier, Asia Miles, Flying Blue, KrisFlyer and LifeMiles between 12 Jul 2021 00:00 PDT to 08 Aug 2021 23:59 PDT only.
- Bonus credit will be awarded within 7 days for Asia Miles. Bonus credits for the rest of the programs will be awarded at the time of transfer together with the original transferred miles, according to the standard transfer lead times.
A 20% bonus is a good offer if you have a redemption in mind. As always though, it’s generally best to not make speculative transfers.
I can’t think of a time when a transferable currency has offered a transfer bonus to so many different airlines, so hopefully we’ll continue seeing Brex offer numerous transfer bonuses in the future. Hopefully they’ll do a bit of a better job communicating the fact that they’re offering a bonus in the future seeing as we only knew about the LifeMiles offer before today despite the promotion running since July 12.