There’s a new and targeted Chase Offer giving a $35 statement credit when spending $100 or more with Carnival Cruise Line. If you have this offer on more than one card, you might be able to get multiple statement credits.
- Spend $100+ on a Carnival Cruise purchase and get $35 back with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires September 26, 2021.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Carnival Corporation Sister Lines.
- Offer not valid on third-party travel services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
I’ve never gone on a cruise and so I’m not familiar with their booking process. However, my understanding is that some cruise lines allow you to split payment across two or more cards. If that’s something that Carnival allows and you’ve been targeted for this offer on two or more cards, you could ask them to charge $100 to your various cards in order to earn more than one $35 statement credit.
That’s possible because Chase allows you to load Chase Offers to multiple cards provided you’re targeted, unlike Amex Offers where you can only load an offer to one card unless there are statement credit and Membership Rewards versions of the Amex Offer, in which case you can load each version once to different cards.