|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Chase is advertising a new United Club Infinite card on their website alongside their other Chase consumer cards. This new card is offering a big welcome bonus and some new bonus categories that we haven’t previously seen on the club card — along with a new $525 annual fee.
- Chase is offering a new United Club Infinite credit card on at https://www.theexplorercard.com/consumer-cards/
- This new card features a welcome bonus of 100,000 United miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months
Key Card Details
- 4X miles on United purchases
- 2X miles on dining at restaurants and all other travel
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck fee credit
- United Club membership
- Free first and second checked bags
- Premier Access (priority check-in, security screening (where available), boarding and baggage handling)
- 25% back on United in-flight purchases
- $525 annual fee
- This card product is available to you if you do not have any United Club card and have not received a new Cardmember bonus for any United Club card in the past 24 months.
- Offer expires 5/18/20
This card doesn’t look all that compelling to me unless you really need / value United club access. With the huge cuts to flight schedules and most companies banning corporate travel at the moment, I can’t see this card being a hot item at the moment unless you’re still planning to be spending a lot of money on United travel this year. While the welcome bonus is indeed large, so is the annual fee. I’d sooner consider the new business card if I were in the market for United miles.
H/T: Doctor of Credit