The Chase Freedom 2020 Q2 categories in which you can earn 5% / 5x back have been announced and include grocery stores, gym memberships, and fitness clubs. It should be pretty easy to max out Q2 for almost everyone given the inclusion of grocery stores.
- The Chase Freedom 2020 Q2 bonus categories will be grocery stores, gym memberships, and fitness clubs. After registering, you’ll earn 5x on up to $1500 in purchases in those categories between April 1, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- Registration will go live on Sunday, March 15, 2020
- These do not show up online yet, but beginning on 3/15 you can register here.
- Must register beginning 3/15/20
- Valid on up to $1500 in combined purchases in qualifying categories
Keep in mind that warehouse clubs like Costco or Sam’s Club usually do not trigger the right category code for grocery stores. Discount stores like Target or Kmart may not either. On the other hand, with the abundance of everyday grocery stores that sell a plethora of gift cards, it should be very easy for almost anyone to max out this quarter’s bonus categories even if you won’t go through $1500 worth of groceries in 3 months.