|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
For the last few years, Chase has offered targeted spending offers each quarter on its cobranded cards. They’re back once again with a new batch of offers good through September 30, 2023.
There’s a generic registration page, but below we’ve also provided direct links to enrollment pages for many of the cards. These spending offers are once again targeted, but it’s worth trying both the direct links and the generic enrollment page in case you have success with one and not the other.
- Earn 5x points at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card or Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Premier Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bountiful Credit Card
- The Ritz-Carlton Credit Card
- United MileagePlus Select Card
- United Gateway Card
- United Presidential Plus Card or United MileagePlus Awards Card
- United Club Card, United Quest Card or United Explorer Card
- IHG Rewards Traveler Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Select Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Classic Credit Card
- Disney Premier Visa Card
- Disney Visa Card
- Aeroplan Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Employee Credit Card, Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card or Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Earn 10x points at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card, British Airways Visa Signature Card or Iberia Visa Signature Card
- Earn 7x points at gas stations & restaurants and 5x points at grocery stores
- IHG Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Generic link to offer.
Terms below are for the Hyatt card offer; terms on other cards are similar.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 09/30/23 11:59 PM ET.
- You will earn 5 Bonus Points total for each $1 spent in the gas stations, grocery stores, and dining at restaurants categories on up to $1,500 in total combined purchases from 07/01/2023 to 09/30/2023.
- Total Bonus Points shown is the maximum you will earn on those purchases during the promotion, regardless of what you already earn on those purchases in your rewards program. For more information about Chase rewards categories, see chase.com/RewardsCategoryFAQs.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer. Delays by the merchant could extend the transaction date beyond the offer period.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for Bonus Points to post to your account. (“Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.)
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
As always with these types of Chase spending offers, they’re targeted. That means you might have some, all or none of the offers available on your cobranded cards. You might also have different types of offers available. For example, in the past I was targeted for a 5x offer on my Hyatt card, while my wife received an email from Chase with a unique link to enroll her Hyatt card in an offer giving 5,000 bonus points when spending $3,000. I’m not sure if there are additional offers like that this time around though beyond what’s listed above.
Points and miles aren’t created equal, so take that into consideration if you’re targeted for these offers on multiple different cards and need to prioritize where to put that spend. For example, 5x World of Hyatt points are worth far more than 5x IHG One Rewards points.
Interestingly, the offer on the Avios cards has been bumped up to 10x – in the past I think it’s always been 5x or 7x.
In addition to the direct registration pages for specific card types, there’s the generic chase.com/mybonus registration page which is worth trying too.