We’ve seen a number of different Chase Offers recently offering savings on hotel stays at specific hotel chains or brands. There’s now a new targeted offer out that can save you 10% on your stay at Choice Hotels properties worldwide.
- Get 10% back on your Choice Hotels stay with a targeted Chase Offer when spending $100+.
- Expires August 15, 2022.
- Maximum $29 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer only valid at Cambria, Comfort, Sleep Inn, Quality Inn, Clarion, Clarion Pointe, MainStay Suites, Suburban and Woodspring Suites locations.
- Offer not valid on Choice Privileges Points.
- Offer not valid on third-party services or digital wallet purchases.
Many Chase Offers and Amex Offers are only valid on domestic stays, so it’s great to see that this Choice Hotels Chase Offer appears to be valid at their eligible brands worldwide.
With a limit of $29 back, you’ll max out this offer when spending $290. If your stay is more expensive than that and you have this offer on more than one Chase card, you could ask the hotel to split the cost of the stay across 2+ cards to save 10% on your entire stay.
Considering this offer would be used for paid stays, click through from a shopping portal before making your reservation – here are the current rates. Choice is an option on both the United and American Airlines shopping portals; while the rates they offer for Choice stays aren’t particularly high, both portals are offering bonus miles when hitting spending thresholds right now (see these posts for more – American and United).
Choice Privileges is also running a promotion right now that ensures you earn at least 8,000 points when staying twice by October 1, so be sure to register for that promo too.
[…] Hat tip to FM […]
Any idea if the Choice points in Daily Getaways processed by Choice? If so, I’d probably stack these and grab some.
No, payment is taken by Daily Getaways