|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Choice Privileges has launched a fairly good new promotion which, in some scenarios, will be better than their standard type of promo.
- Earn the following bonus points when staying at Choice Hotels properties:
- Stay 2 nights & earn 2,000 bonus points
- Stay 3+ nights & earn 5,000 bonus points
- Direct link to registration.
- Registration required at https://www.choicehotels.com/choice-privileges/promo/fall-2021-bonus-points-deal before check-out.
- The promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program who register for this promotion, and then make a qualifying stay at participating hotels (WoodSpring Suites hotels and Ascend Hotel Collection all-inclusive resorts, among others, are not participating) with arrival between September 12, 2021 and October 31, 2021.
- A “stay” is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. A “qualifying stay” is a stay that is during this promotion at a participating hotel through a qualifying channel (see Qualifying Channel, below) that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points.
- Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount.
- Stays at Choice Hotels properties in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia.
- You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories), Canada, Mexico, Europe, participating countries in Central America and the Caribbean, Australia, New Zealand, or Singapore to be eligible.
- Registered members with a qualifying stay of 2 nights will be awarded 2,000 bonus points. Registered members with a qualifying stay of a minimum of 3 nights or more will be awarded 5,000 bonus points. The maximum number of bonus points awarded per stay will not exceed 5,000 points.
- There is no limit on the number of qualifying stays in which members are eligible to earn bonus points during the promotion period.
- Bonus points require a minimum stay of consecutive nights at one hotel.
- Bonus points will not apply if guests check out early, which then results in a stay of less than the required nights.
- Offer is not applicable to groups and cannot be combined with any other discounts, special offers or promotions.
- Qualifying Channel: Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or by calling 800.4CHOICE. Stays directly booked through Book by Google are also eligible, if the member adds their Choice Privileges number to the reservation prior to check-in. Corporate travelers may book through their online booking tool, GDS, or with a travel agent; however, reservations booked through Egencia’s Preferred Rate Program do not qualify for promotional bonus points.
- Choice Privileges member number must be provided upon check-in.
- To be eligible to earn bonus points, members must set their earning preference to Choice Privileges points in their online account. Any change made to earning preference will remain in effect after the promotion has ended, unless the member changes it.
- Allow a minimum of 14 business days from check-out for points to post. Request for bonus points made by members who did not register for the promotion will only be considered up to 60 days after the promotion ends; request thereafter will be automatically denied.
Provided you’re not planning on only staying one night at a time at Choice Hotels properties, this is a fairly good promotion and in some scenarios will be better than their standard promotion.
That other kind of promotion ensures you earn at least 5,000 bonus points when staying with them twice. This new promotion can earn you that number of bonus points on only one stay provided your stay is for three or more nights. Even staying two nights can be better seeing as the 2,000 bonus points are awarded after only one stay, whereas Choice’s usual promotion requires that you stay with them twice in order to earn bonus points.
This offer isn’t as good though if you’ll be booking a couple of one-night stays or a couple of cheap two night stays. Still, it’s nice that Choice is offering a different kind of promo for once.