|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new (possibly targeted) Crowne Plaza Amex Offer available today that’s offering either $50 back or 5,000 Membership Rewards when spending $250.
- Spend $250+ at Crowne Plaza properties and get $50 back, or
- Spend $250+ at Crowne Plaza properties and get 5,000 Membership Rewards.
- Expires November 30, 2018.
- Offer valid for stays at Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts locations in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at ihg.com/crowneplaza, by using the mobile app or by calling 1-877-227-6963.
- Excludes all other IHG hotel brands.
- Excludes international locations outside the US.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
If you have any upcoming stays at a Crowne Plaza, this can be a good way to save up to 20%, or earn you bonus points worth even more than that if you value Membership Rewards at greater than 1cpp.
IHG Rewards Club launched their fall promotion yesterday, so this Crowne Plaza Amex Offer might be a great way of helping save you money towards completing one or more of your tasks. I think I’ve seen people mention elsewhere that one of their tasks required a Crowne Plaza stay, so this offer would be even more perfect if you have that same task.
You can currently earn up to 12% cashback when booking paid Crowne Plaza stays through a cashback portal, or 5 miles per dollar when booking through the American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping portal.
If you have a variety of Amex credit cards, you can load both the statement credit and Membership Rewards versions of the offer. I tried the multi-tab trick but it didn’t work with this offer like it did with the Marriott Amex Offer.