There is a new targeted Amex Offer out today that’s good for 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $500 or more with Cruise America RV rentals. There is also an alternate offer that gives $100 cash back when spending the same $500. This could be a great offer for those looking to dip their toes into the world of RV rentals.
- A new targeted Amex Offer for Cruise America RV Rental offers 10,000 Membership Rewards points (or $100 back depending on which version you have) when you spend $500 or more
- Eligible rentals must meet a minimum of $500 and be completed and paid for by 4/19/2024 in order to qualify.
- Offer valid for RV rentals booked with authorized Cruise America RV rental centers in the U.S., by calling 1-800-671-8041, or online directly at cruiseamerica.com. Please see merchant website for locations.
- Includes additional fees.
- Eligible transactions made at physical authorized dealers will only qualify if made via Cruise America.
- Excludes Cruise Canada or transactions made at authorized locations in Canada. Excludes third party websites. Standard rental qualifications apply. Remember to check your insurance policy and/or credit card for RV rental vehicle coverage.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
This could be a decent little offer if you’re looking to test out RV travel. My family recently got invited on a camping trip in a couple of weeks. I’m not a tent camper, so I’ve been looking at VRBO/Airbnb rentals in the vicinity of the camping park (no chain hotels within an hour’s drive). Renting an RV instead would work out to be about the same price with this offer. Unfortunately, pick up points aren’t particularly close to me, but I’m still considering this just for the experience. If I do it, I would load up and use the Membership Rewards version of the offer since I value Membership Rewards points at greater than 1c per point.