|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
The Delta shopping portal is currently offering 500 bonus SkyMiles when installing its browser button and using it to spend $50+.
- Install the Delta shopping portal button & use it to spend $50+ & earn 500 bonus SkyMiles.
- Direct link to offer.
- During the “October 2021 Button Install Bonus” campaign, which runs from 10/25/2021 through 10/29/2021 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Bonus Period”), Member will receive a one-time bonus of 500 bonus miles when they successfully install the SkyMiles Shopping button (browser requirements detailed on button page) and use the button to spend $50 or more in qualifying purchases during the Bonus Period.
- To qualify, members must also keep the button installed for a minimum of 30 days after the end of the Bonus Period and must not have installed the button previously before the Bonus Period.
- The bonus miles are in addition to the standard miles earned from shopping online through the SkyMiles Shopping mall.
- Returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products are not included in the bonus miles eligibility calculation; please see the SkyMiles Shopping mall site for details on product eligibility and/or any coupon code details or other usage restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for bonus miles to post to your SkyMiles® Shopping account.
- The maximum number of bonus miles that will be awarded to an eligible SkyMiles Shopping account through the “October 2021 Button Install Bonus” offer is 500 bonus miles.
If you’re happening to spend exactly $50 at an eligible retailer, there’s a very good chance that the Delta portal will be your best option seeing as that’d be a 10x return on top of whatever the standard rate is for that retailer provided you install and use the portal’s browser button.
However, I’ve often found the Delta shopping portal offers poor rates compared to other portals, so for more expensive orders you could still end up being better off by clicking through from a different portal than Delta’s if the other portal is offering a much better rate. As always, compare rates on Cashback Monitor to ensure you’re getting the best total return for your purchase.
This promotion sadly won’t stack with the 10% discount on virtual Visa gift cards from GiftCards.com because Delta is one of the few portals that doesn’t include GiftCards.com as an eligible retailer.