|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Radisson Rewards is offering double points and doube elite credit with its latest promotion, “Earn double, enjoy more”. With this promotion, credit card holders may earn as many as 55 points per dollar on paid stays.
- Earn double points and double nights / stays when you register and book by September 26th, 2019 for travel from September 26–December 29, 2019.
- Direct link to this promotion
- Members must register for the Promotion and book September 16, 2019 through September 26, 2019.
- Eligible Radisson Rewards Members (“Members”) will earn an additional twenty (20) Radisson Rewards Points (“Bonus Points”) per U.S. dollar spent on Eligible Stays.
- Members will also earn double the number of Eligible Nights and Eligible Stays that will contribute to that Member’s Elite Status (Silver, Gold, or Platinum) when completing an Eligible Stay.
- All Eligible Stays must be booked September 16, 2019 through September 26, 2019 (“Promotion Booking Period”) and consumed September 26, 2019 through December 29, 2019 (“Promotion Stay Period”) to earn (collectively, “Promotion Period”).
- Pre-existing reservations for stays during the Promotion Stay Period are not eligible.
- Members can earn towards the Promotion at all Radisson Collection, Radisson Blu, Radisson, Radisson RED, Park Plaza, Park Inn by Radisson, and Country Inn & Suites by Radisson hotels worldwide (collectively, “Participating Properties”).
- An “Eligible Stay(s)” means one or more consecutive Eligible Nights at the same Participating Property, regardless of the number of check-ins or checkouts that occur during that stay. An “Eligible Night(s)” means a night at a Participating Property that is booked at an Eligible Rate, identified in the Participating Property’s reservation system as eligible to earn Radisson Rewards Points (“Points”). See the Radisson Rewards Terms and Conditions for more information.
- Stays or Nights paid for by using Points or Points + Cash are not eligible for the Promotion. Stays and Nights booked using an ineligible booking source such as an Online Travel Agent (sometimes referred to as “OTA”) are not eligible.
Note from the terms that award stays do not count, so you can’t get a shortcut to status through this promotion if you’ll be using points to book. Additionally, nights booked through Online Travel Agencies (like Expedia, the Chase portal, Priceline, etc) do not count.
If you have paid Radisson stays on your horizon, you should definitely register for this promotion. The Radisson Rewards Premier Visa earns 10x on Radisson stays and awards automatic Gold status. That means between base earning, this promotion, the Gold member bonus, and 10x from the credit card, you could be earning 55x on paid stays. While Radisson Rewards points may not be the most compelling award currency on the market, earning fifty-five points per dollar spent is pretty terrific. According to our Reasonable Redemption Values, Radisson points are worth around 0.38c each, making this return worth almost 21% back on paid stays.
I’m not expecting any paid Radisson stays during the promotional period, but I’ll still register for this one in the off chance that I end up at a Radisson unexpectedly since the return here is so large.
We’ve added this to our list of current hotel promotions.