|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
eBay is offering a coupon good for 15% off up to a $100 discount (purchase price up to $666.67) when you check out via the eBay app and use coupon code PICKFAST. This one is valid 11/21/18 only until 8pm Eastern Time.
- Get 15% off at eBay with coupon code PICKFAST
- Direct link to promo terms
- Valid from 8:00 AM ET on November 21, 2018 until 8:00 PM ET on November 21, 2018.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Maximum value of $100.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on the latest version of the eBay app.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one redemption per user.
These coupons are always good for items like postage stamps that are otherwise difficult to get discounted. Remember that you have to pay for your item(s) by 8pm Eastern time tonight (11/21/18) in order for the coupon code to work and that it’s possible that that the code could be pulled early (though it usually isn’t for eBay deals). If you make any great finds, let us know in the comments.
Keep in mind that this one is only available when you check out via the app for either iOS or Android.
Does the ink cash still get 5% on Paypal checkout? Thanks!
Been eyeing a DSLR camera for a while, this discount put me over the top, just scored a massive stacking discount! Nice find, thanks for the heads up.
What was the stack?
Guessing discounted GC + Portal + this 15% off sale
Above for gift cards purchased before on a deal And just a massive discount on a D3500 bundle, long term stack I should have clarified
With regard to stamps, that was my very first thought, as that is my business.
Not sure if you have heard, but First Class postage rates are going to 55 cents in January. So in 2 months you will be getting an extra ~10%.