|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
A lot of people will be spending at least $15 on eBay before the New Year. If you fall into that category, there’s an Amex Offer that can save you $5.
- Spend $15+ on purchases in one or more transactions originating from, and shipped to, the US & get $5 back with an Amex Offer.
- Expires December 31, 2021.
- Offer valid online only at ebay.com for purchases made in USD via the US version of the website.
- Orders must originate from, and ship to, a U.S. location.
- Excludes international purchases, and orders originating from, or shipped to, an international location.
This is an easy win if you’ll be spending at least $15 on items shipped from and to locations in the US. I personally haven’t bought anything on eBay for several years, so I’m not sure what the checkout process is like nowadays. I think eBay now offers payment via its own system rather than having to use PayPal; for the purposes of this Amex Offer, I imagine you’ll have to pay via eBay directly rather than via PayPal, but I’m far from certain about that.
As with all purchases made online, click through from a shopping portal before making a purchase – here are the current rates for eBay.