There’s a new FedEx Shipping Amex Offer that appears to be targeted at business cards giving 50% back on up to $2,000 of spend.
- Get 50% back as a statement credit on FedEx shipping charges with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires June 30, 2022.
- Valid in-store and online.
- Limit of $1,000 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Excludes invoiced payments, such as FedEx Billing Online (FBO), Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and paper invoices, international duties and taxes, other brands (FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Freight, FedEx TechConnect, FedEx Office, FedEx Trade Networks, FedEx Cross Border, FedEx Authorized ShipCenter), FedEx SameDay, FedEx Delivery Manager, FedEx Cold Shipping Solution, and non-shipping product purchases or services.
- Offer valid on qualifying shipments paid for on-site at US locations, via the US website, or billed to a US FedEx account that is linked to your Business Card.
- Qualifying Services included in the offer: FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx 2Day, FedEx 2Day A.M., FedEx Express Saver, FedEx 1Day Freight, FedEx 2Day Freight, FedEx 3Day Freight, FedEx International Priority, FedEx International Economy, FedEx International Priority Freight, FedEx International Economy Freight, FedEx Ground, FedEx International Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, shipping transactions made via FedEx Ship Manager and FedEx Ship Manager Lite, and shipping through FedEx Compatible solutions.
This FedEx Shipping Amex Offer is targeted and, based on the cards my wife and I found it on, seems to be focused on business cards.
If you use FedEx to ship items already, this offer will be money in the bank. With a limit of $1,000 in statement credits, you’ll max it out when spending $2,000 which won’t be hard for some businesses and product resellers.
Even if you don’t normally use FedEx to ship items, getting 50% back in statement credits could make that a more viable choice than whatever you currently use for shipping.
Seeing as this is a card-linked offer based on spend with FedEx Shipping, it will stack with other discounts you might get when paying FedEx directly. For example, Capital One Spring has a FedEx Shipping offer giving 45% off FedEx Express Service and 25% off FedEx Ground Services. I’m not sure if those are legit savings via Capital One Spring or if they’re available for anyone opening a FedEx Business account, but that could be worth investigating too. Capital One Spring is open to anyone – it’s free to join and you don’t have to be a Capital One cardholder to register.