(EXPIRED) Get $100 in Apple stock for one Webull referral

Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.

The investment app Webull offers a steady stream of referral promotions and currently has a good offer that awards $100 in Apple stock after one successful referral. Technically, it’s $100 or $200 in Apple stock, but the chances of getting $200 is 1%, so I’d advise not holding your breath for it. Unlike many Webull promotions, this can be repeated on up to ten referrals during the offer period.

The referred person will get 6 stocks valued between $3-$3000 after signing-up and depositing any amount into their investment account. If they deposit $500 or more, they will get 20 free stocks.

a colorful gift cards with gold coins and a wreath

The Deal

  • Refer one friend to Webull & earn at least $100 in Apple Stock
    • Promotion says $100-$200, but the chance of getting $200 is 1%
    • Valid on up to ten referrals
  • If you already have a WeBull account, you can find the new referral promotion in the promotion center:

a screenshot of a cellphone

  • If you don’t have an account, you must first sign-up for an account, make any deposit, and you’ll then be able to refer (our referral links are below if you’d like to use them)

Stephen’s referral link

Greg’s referral link

Tim’s referral link

Direct Link to Sign-Up without using a referral link

screens screenshot of a mobile app
These are the options that the referee gets based on deposit amount.

Key Terms

    • New user must sign up and open an account with Webull via an existing referee’s link between between 12/1/23 12:00AM and 12/18/23 11:59PM ET.
    • Eligible customers will receive fractional shares of Apple valued at either $100 or $200 for their first successful referral during the offer period.
      • The odds of receiving $200 is 1%. The odds of receiving $100 is 99%.
    • A successful referral is a new Webull user who
      • Is at least 18 years of age
      • Resides in the United States
      • Opens a Webull account using the eligible customer’s unique referral link during the offer period
      • Has a valid social security number
      • Has never previously applied or opened for a Webull brokerage account with that social security number
      • Makes an initial deposit of any amount
    • Referee will receive 6 free stocks valued at $3-$300 after depositing any amount or 20 free stocks valued at $3-$300 after depositing $500 or more into their account.

Quick Thoughts

Webull’s marketing is interesting to me, as they dramatically incentivize referral bonuses over sign-up bonuses. There is always a referral promotion of some kind and its offers are notable because they stack nicely and tend to have very low referral requirements.

This promotion offers $100 in Apple stock for up to ten successful referrals during the promotional period. Unlike most Webull promotions, there doesn’t seem to be a “Participate” button that you need to hit in order to qualify for the promo. Hopefully they’ve decided to retire it; it was an unnecessarily confusing part of past promos.

$100 is a good return for just one referral, especially since the referred person only has to make a tiny deposit to qualify. Unfortunately, new Webull customers have to be 18+ to be eligible for this referral promotion, so signing up a child along with or instead of your partner isn’t possible.

Want to learn more about miles and points? Subscribe to email updates or check out our podcast on your favorite podcast platform.
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

1 Comment
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

There’s a ridiculous catch here!
The referee may deposit $500 to get the 20 shares but is shooting themselves in the foot, because with a $500 deposit they become ineligible to refer others!! Read those T&C.
Webull, this is not fair.