There’s a new, targeted Grand Hyatt Amex Offer out today which gives the opportunity to get back up to 20% on stays.
- Spend $300 in one or more purchases on room rate & room charges when you pay for your stay at Grand Hyatt properties and get $60 back with an Amex Offer.
- Enrollment required
- Valid 9/15/22-12/15/22
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels. Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only at Grand Hyatt hotels in the US, Mexico, and the Bahamas.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, a Grand Hyatt hotel, or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes all other Hyatt properties, including Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Park Hyatt, Miraval, Hyatt, Andaz, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt Residence Club, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt, Alila, AMR Collection brands and Thompson Hotels.
- Offer not valid for purchases of gift cards, World of Hyatt points, or Hyatt Gold Passport points.
- Excludes bookings made through MGM and via Hyatt Travel or Hyatt Vacations.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/15/2022, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
This is a targeted Grand Hyatt Amex Offer. My wife and I both have it on our personal Membership Rewards-earning cards, but not any of our business cards. Be sure to check all your cards though because you might have it available on different types of cards.
Note that there are a couple of key restrictions with this Amex Offer – it’s only valid at the Grand Hyatt brand and only at their properties in the US, Mexico and the Bahamas. This narrows that potential uses significantly, as there’s only 15 eligible properties.
That said, even if you don’t have a Grand Hyatt stay coming up before mid-December, it might still be possible to lock in the 20% discount by buying a $300 Hyatt gift card from the front desk of a Grand Hyatt property (assuming you’re near one). Be sure to verify before paying for the gift card that they’ll be issuing you with a physical gift card though because eGift card purchases are processed by Buyatab and won’t trigger the statement credit from this Amex Offer.