|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hilton has opened registration for its next promo which starts on May 2 and runs through September 5, 2022. It has the potential to be very rewarding as you can earn up to 54 points per dollar depending on how long you stay, your status and which Hilton cards you own.
- Deal name: More Nights, More Points
- Earn 2x points on stays of 1-2 nights at Hilton brands.
- Earn 3x points on stays of 3+ nights at Hilton brands.
- Direct link to registration.
- Offer valid for stays completed May 2 – September 5, 2022 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/MoreNights prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before May 2, 2022 will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after May 2, 2022 and prior to or on September 5, 2022.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn Double Points per stay during the Promotion Period for stays up to two nights. “Double Points” means members will receive Bonus Points equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn Triple Points per stay during the Promotion Period for stays of three nights or more. “Triple Points” means members will receive Bonus Points equal to twice the number of Base Points earned during a stay.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
I love that this promo runs through the entire peak summer travel season. Hilton has run similar promotions frequently in the past, and they’re as good as advertised. If you’re a Hilton Aspire cardholder, you’ll earn 54 points per dollar when paying with that card for stays of three or more nights. That’s phenomenal. Here’s how it adds up:
- 10 points per dollar (base points)
- 10 points per dollar (bonus points for Diamond status)
- 20 points per dollar (bonus points from this promotion)
- 14 points per dollar (bonus points earned by paying with the Aspire card)
If you’re only staying one or two nights your return will be 44 points per dollar which is still a very good earnings rate.