|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
If you’re planning an end of year Hyatt mattress run, or just planning a regular stay at a Hyatt in the next couple of months, there’s a new Hyatt Amex Offer which can help save you money.
- Spend $250 or more on room rate and room charges at Hyatt hotels & resorts in one or more transactions & get $50 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Offer valid at any Hyatt hotel and resort in the US and U.S. territories, including Park Hyatt, Miraval, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt Regency, Hyatt, Andaz, Thompson Hotels, Hyatt Centric, The Unbound Collection, Hyatt Place, Hyatt House, Destination Hotels, or Joie de Vivre.
- Reservations must be made directly via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app, the hotel directly or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes gift card purchases, World of Hyatt point purchases, bookings made through Hyatt Travel, Hyatt vacations, or MGM. Offer not valid on Exhale Spa, Hyatt Residence Club and Small Luxury Hotels of the World activity.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
There was a similar offer which came out two months ago which has an expiry date of November 10, 2020. Neither my wife nor I were targeted for that offer, but a new round went out a couple of days ago with this new expiry date of December 20, 2020 and we both received it on some of our cards.
That’s awesome timing because we have a month-long paid stay next month, so splitting tender with this offer on two cards means we’ll save $100, plus there’s the Hyatt Chase Offer we can take advantage of too.
If you’re planning an end-of-year mattress run which stretches into 2021 to take advantage of the double elite nights posting in 2021 from Hyatt’s latest promotion, you’ll need to ensure the hotel takes payment ahead of time rather than at checkout seeing as this offer expires on December 20.
If you’re not planning a Hyatt stay in the next couple of months, you should still be able to trigger the statement credit by buying a $250 Hyatt gift card at the front desk of a Hyatt property. Although the terms exclude gift card purchases, that’s presumably because online purchases of their gift cards are processed by Buyatab which doesn’t trigger the offer. Just ensure that the hotel is issuing a physical gift card, because if they would be sending you an eGift card then that would be processed by Buyatab (I made that mistake once).