|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new, targeted Hyatt Amex Offer out today which provides the opportunity to get back up to 25% on paid stays at Hyatt Centric properties. This offer gives $75 back after spending $300 for rooms and room charges at any Hyatt Centric in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Spend $300 in one or more purchases on room rate & room charges at Hyatt Centric properties and get $75 back with a targeted Amex Offer
- Valid for paid stays from 6/30 through 9/30/23
Terms and Conditions
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem. Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Offer valid at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts within the Hyatt Centric brand in Australia, Canada, Chile, China, El Salvador, Guatemala, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, US and Uruguay.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the World of Hyatt mobile app or a Hyatt call center.
- Excludes all other Hyatt properties.
- Offer not valid for purchases of gift cards or World of Hyatt points. Excludes bookings made through MGM and via Hyatt Travel or Hyatt Vacations.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $300 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date. Offer is non-transferable.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
Like another Amex offer earlier this week that was targeted at Independent Collection properties, this one is narrowly-focused to just Hyatt Centric. The FM team has stayed at quite a few Centrics over the last couple of years. It’s an interesting brand, that seems to sort of function as a catch-all for properties that don’t fit into one of the other brand categories. Some, like Las Olas in Fort Lauderdale and The Liberties in Dublin, are charming and unique. Others, like Buckhead in Atlanta and Downtown Portland, end up being a little awkward.
Since the credit is fixed at $75, the discount percentage is largest when the total is closest to $300. However, Amex allows that amount to be reached in more than one transaction, so it should be possible to hit it fairly close to $300 and then pay with a more lucrative Hyatt card once you’ve exceeded that amount.
Also note that the stay just has to be paid by 9/30. So, prepaying a stay that occurs after that date should trigger the offer without issue.