|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new, targeted Hyatt Amex Offer out today which provides the opportunity to get back up to 25% on paid stays at “Independent Collection” properties. This offer gives $100 back after spending $400 for rooms and room charges at Unbound Collection, Joie de Vivre and Destination by Hyatt and is valid for properties in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Spend $400 in one or more purchases on room rate & room charges at Independent Collection properties (Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt and Joie de Vivre) and get $100 back with a targeted Amex Offer.
- Valid for paid stays from 6/26/23-9/30/23
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is required before paying
- Valid for Independent Collection Brands, including Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, and Joie De Vivre
- Valid only when booking directly through Hyatt
- Valid for stays in the Americas, Europe, and Asia
- Valid for purchases made between June 26th and September 30th, 2023
This is an interesting offer, primarily because it only applies to the Independent Collection properties in Hyatt’s portfolio. There’s quite a few interesting properties wrapped up in these somewhat oddly-named brands. My wife and I had a great stay at the Tempe Mission Palms (a Destination property) last year and Greg loved his time at the Unbound Collection’s Carmel Valley Ranch in 2020. The newly-added Lindner Hotels in Europe have been placed in the Joie de Vivre portfolio and, given their low-ish prices, could be a very useful option for Summer European travel.
Since the credit is fixed at $100, the discount percentage is largest when the total is closest to $400. However, Amex allows that amount to be reached in more than one transaction, so it should be possible to hit it fairly close to $400 and then pay with a more lucrative Hyatt card.
Also note that the stay just has to be paid by 9/30. So, prepaying a stay the occurs after that date should trigger the offer without issue.