|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Update 6/12/21: This deal was once again extended, this time until June 16, 2021.
Update 5/22/21: If you were targeted for this Hyatt Chase Offer but didn’t get a chance to use it yet, it’s been extended to June 10, 2021.
A new Hyatt Chase Offer has appeared for some cardholders lucky enough to have been targeted which is giving 15% back as a statement credit. Update: There’s also a 10% version of this offer.
- Get 15% back when spending $100+ at domestic Hyatt properties with a targeted Chase Offer, or
- Get 10% back when spending $100+ at domestic Hyatt properties with a targeted Chase Offer.
May 21, 2021June 10, 2021.
- Limit $37 back for the 15% offer, limit $25 back for the 10% offer.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer valid at any domestic Hyatt hotel, including Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, jdV by Hyatt & Park Hyatt.
It’s been a few months (as far as I’m aware) since there was a Hyatt Chase Offer, so it’s good to see it make a return, although it does appear to be highly targeted.
An interesting feature of this new version of the offer is that the following brands are now listed as being eligible whereas they weren’t with previous offers:
- Hyatt Residence Club
- The Unbound Collection
- Destination by Hyatt
- jdV by Hyatt
An ever increasing number of domestic Hyatt properties fall under one of those brands, so it’s great that the Chase Offer will be triggered by spend at those locations.
With a limit of $37 back, you’ll max out this offer when spending $246.67. If you happen to be lucky enough to have been targeted on more than one card, you could split the cost of your stay and pay with the cards you have the offer on. Unlike Amex Offers where you can only load an offer to one card per SSN (with a few exceptions), with Chase Offers you can load an offer to as many cards as you’re targeted for.