There’s a new Hyatt Chase Offer available which is giving 15% back when paying for domestic Hyatt stays of $100+.
- Get 15% back when spending $100+ at a Hyatt hotel with a targeted Chase Offer.
- Expires October 31, 2021.
- Limit $38 back.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party travel services.
- Offer valid at domestic properties of Andaz, Grand Hyatt, Hyatt, Hyatt Centric, Hyatt House, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Miraval, Hyatt Residence Club, Alila, Thompson, The Unbound Collection, Destination by Hyatt, JdV by Hyatt and Park Hyatt.
Getting 15% back on Hyatt stays is a good return, especially if you happen to get it on a Hyatt credit card or one that offers bonus points for travel spend. It won’t get you too far on expensive stays though because the limit of $38 back means you’ll max it out when spending $253.33.
Note that this targeted offer is only valid at domestic Hyatt properties. If you can find one of their hotels that sells physical gift cards, you should be able to buy one from a front desk to lock in the 15% discount if you don’t happen to have a stay planned before it’s due to expire.
Be aware that there’s also a Hyatt Amex Offer giving 10% back right now. This Chase Offer is better due to the 15% statement credit rate rather than 10%, but the Amex Offer has a better limit in terms of how much you’ll get back (up to $75 rather than up to $38 from this Chase Offer). If you happen to have been targeted for both offers and have a stay costing more than $253.33, you could ask them to split payment so that the first $253.33 is charged on the card with the Chase Offer loaded to it and the balance on a card with the Amex Offer loaded to it.
Having said that, bear in mind that unlike Amex Offers, you can load Chase Offers to more than one card if you happen to have been targeted more than once. If you are targeted more than once, that’ll enable you to save 15% on more than $253.33 of spend.