|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
Hyatt has launched a new promotion, offering 2,000 bonus points per stay at almost 20 different properties in Canada this summer.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay at the following Hyatt properties this summer:
- Andaz Ottawa Byward Market
- Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal
- Hyatt Regency Calgary
- Hyatt Regency Toronto
- Hyatt Regency Vancouver
- The Anndore House
- The Walper Hotel
- Park Hyatt Toronto
- Spirit Ridge
- Hyatt House Winnipeg-South/Outlet Collection
- Hyatt Place Calgary Airport
- Hyatt Place Edmonton-West
- Hyatt Place Kelowna
- Hyatt Place Moncton / Downtown
- Hyatt Place Montréal – Downtown
- Hyatt Place Ottawa – West
- Hyatt Place Prince George
- Hyatt Place Toronto / Brampton
- Hyatt Place Toronto / Mississauga Centre
- Direct link to registration.
- You must be a member of World of Hyatt in good standing and register for the promotion between May 16 (8:00 a.m. CT) and July 11, 2023 (11:59 p.m. CT), to participate. To join World of Hyatt, visit hyatt.com/join, and to register for the promotion, visit hyatt.com/journeyacrosscanada.
- Only Eligible Stays completed after registration and between June 1 and September 6, 2023 (“Promotion Period”) will count towards this promotion.
- Eligible Stays must be completed during the Promotion Period.
- 2,000 Bonus Points: Beginning on your first eligible stay after registration and during the Promotion Period, you will receive 2,000 Bonus Points for every eligible stay at participating Hyatt hotels in Canada.
- A maximum of 20,000 Bonus Points may be earned under this promotion.
- Promotion is not valid at hotels that do not participate in World of Hyatt at the time of your stay.
- Must be a World of Hyatt members in good standing at time of booking and stay to qualify.
- All points awarded under this promotion and bonus offer are Bonus Points.
- For the purpose of this promotion and bonus offer, an “Eligible Stay” is defined as any stay where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- For the purposes of this promotion and bonus offer, consecutive nights at the same hotel constitute one stay (even if you check out and check back in).
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion and bonus offer.
- You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check in for each stay.
- Please allow two to four weeks after checkout for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
The fact that this promotion is only valid at 19 properties in Canada limits the appeal of the offer, but I can imagine there being a not insignificant number of people who’ll be traveling to or within Canada from June 1 to September 6, so registering for this promotion will prove worthwhile if you’ll be staying at any of the eligible properties.
I’ve had my eye on Spirit Ridge for the last couple of years and so am trying to plan for a stop there on our drive up to Alaska next summer. They have the first Indigenous-owned winery in North America and it’s an all-suite property. Their standard rooms bookable with points are one bedroom condos with a full kitchen and fireplace, while they also have one, two and three bedroom villas and suites bookable for paid stays.
Note that you have to register for this promotion, so it’s worth doing that now even if you don’t currently have plans to travel to Canada just in case anything changes. With a limit of 20,000 bonus points on offer, you’ll max out your earnings after 10 stays this summer.