|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
JetBlue launched a sale yesterday giving 20% off award flights. You’ll have to be quick to take advantage of this offer though as reservations have to be made by the end of today (May 16).
- Save 20% when booking award flights with JetBlue.
- Direct link to offer.
- Restrictions & Terms: Fares must be purchased only on jetblue.com using TrueBlue points between 5/15/2023 and 5/16/2023 (the earlier of 11:59 PM EST or local) for flights between 5/15/2023 and 6/21/2023.
- Fares will automatically include a 20% discount on the base fare point requirement for Award Flight redemption.
- Fares are subject to availability; may not be available on all flights; may change without notice; must be purchased at time of reservation; exclude Mint; and are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Offer is not available on transatlantic flights.
- Blue Basic fares are not available for redemption with points.
- Offer is limited to registered TrueBlue members in good standing redeeming Award Flight fares using TrueBlue points for new bookings only; offer not valid in connection with monetary flight fares, purchases on partner airlines or code share or interline flights, JetBlue Vacations packages, previously booked Award Flights or any other product or service.
- Offer cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value.
- Government taxes and fees apply to Award Flights, are the responsibility of the passenger, and will vary based on your departure and destination cities. The amount of government taxes/fees required for an Award Flight is listed next to the applicable point requirement and is subject to change as required by law. View details on government taxes and fees.
- Award Flight fares are one-way (unless otherwise indicated) and nonstop; point requirement and gov. taxes/carrier fees may be higher for roundtrip flights, for flights from destination city to origin city or for connecting itineraries.
Any award sale is a good sale, but the limitations on this will restrict its usefulness for some. You have to book by tonight (May 16) and it’s only valid on flights through June 21. It’s also not valid on Mint, Blue Basic or transatlantic flights. However, if you need to fly on a route served by JetBlue in the next 5 weeks and are happy traveling in economy, this award sale is worth checking out.
If you need to top up your points balance, Chase and Citi transfer to TrueBlue on a 1:1 basis, while Amex transfers on a 250:200 basis.
I just rebooked my July 4 weekend trip. It worked, so I am not sure about the flights through 6/21