|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.
The Ibotta app has launched a new promotion which offers cashback every time you take an Uber ride.
- Earn $0.75 cashback per ride when launching the Uber app through the Ibotta app.
- Stephen’s Ibotta referral link
- Greg’s Ibotta referral link.
- Cash Back is not available on cancelled or scheduled rides.
- For split rides, only primary rider will receive Cash Back.
- Must complete ride with Uber within 2 hours of clicking on the Uber Button in the Ibotta app.
- Offer is not valid with Uber gift cards, Uber cash, Uber Eats, or in any combination with other Uber coupons or promotions.
- Cash back offer from Ibotta, not Uber.
- Limited time offer only.
$0.75 cashback isn’t a huge win, but it’s a win nonetheless. If you take a lot of rides with Uber, the cashback from Ibotta could certainly stack up over time.
If you rarely use Ibotta to scan grocery receipts or any of its other features, this can also help prevent a monthly inactivity fee being charged. That fee is $3.99, but it only comes out of any Ibotta account balance you have (they don’t charge any of your cards). Earning $0.75 for an Uber ride will therefore extend your activity requirement by 180 days.
Ibotta isn’t the only app that offers cashback for Uber rides. Dosh offers existing riders $0.50 per ride, but please let us know in the comments below if there are other apps that offer even more than $0.75 cashback per Uber ride.