|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
PayPal is offering new users $5 when opening an account and linking a bank account or credit or debit card by June 30, 2021.
- Get $5 when opening a PayPal account and linking a bank account, credit card or debit card.
- Direct link to offer.
- Expires June 30, 2021.
- Eligible Participant: Open only to residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (2) open a U.S. personal account that remains in good standing through Reward fulfillment (“Valid Account”), and (3) receive an authorized invitation to participate in the offer (“Invitation”) (eligibility for/those who receive the Invitation will be determined solely by PayPal) (“Eligible Participant”).
- Once these steps have been successfully competed and verified by PayPal, $5.00 (Five) USD will be sent to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account (“Reward”).
- Reward should be added to Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately forty-eight (48) hours but may be available sooner.
- There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account.
- If you do not open an account with PayPal that is capable of holding a balance, you can only transfer your Reward to your bank account or debit card that is linked to PayPal.
This offer has apparently been running since May 19, but I’ve only just noticed it. In the unlikely event that you don’t already have a PayPal account, it’s an easy $5 win.
PayPal is going to be one of the 5% categories on the Discover It card from July 1 to September 30, so if you’d be signing up with PayPal to take advantage of that offer, you might as well use the link above to get an additional $5 out of it.