|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There’s a new JetBlue Amex Offer giving an $80 statement credit when spending $200 with JetBlue. Note that this is only valid for flights originating in the US.
- Spend $200+ in one or more transactions purchased directly from JetBlue and get $80 back.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com.
If you have paid travel planned with JetBlue, this is a terrific offer, especially if you can keep the purchase close to $200. Being able to combine it across multiple bookings is a nice feature as well. Previous versions that I remember only offered $40 off $200, so this is a significant improvement.
It’s only valid for flights originating in the US, so don’t try to use it for any UK/Caribbean one-ways. I only had this offer on 2 of our Amex cards, so it does seem to be fairly targeted.
Mine appears to have been extended to 9/24. Anyone else?
Any chance this works on Jetblue gift cards, similar to the Delta offered several months ago?
Unless it’s changed recently, I don’t believe that JetBlue directly sells branded gift cards any longer.
Even if not traveling now, book *any* eligible $200 non basic economy flight furthest out possible and then you can cancel it for a full refund to travelbank. (Basically you can have 2 years to use it)
Any early data points on flying AA booked thru JetBlue?
I have the same issue with one of the commenter on this post. I saw the offer, then got distracted and when I came back to add it, the offer was gone. I checked today & it’s still gone 🙁
Is this still showing up for anybody that hadn’t added it yet? I saw it on my account yesterday morning, but got distracted with work and hadn’t added it. Then a couple hours later I saw that OneMileAtATime had written about it and I went back in to add it and it was gone. I was assuming it had hit its enrollment limit.
Still showing on mine
If I purchase a ticket and do not use it can I get flight credit for further use? and still have the offer 80 of 200?
Yes, but wait 24 hours to cancel, otherwise it will refunded to the credit card (and the credit will be clawed back)
Just be aware that last time I canceled a flight and the money went into Jetblue’s “travel bank” credit, it had an expiration of one year from the date of cancellation. I begged them to change it due to COVID, and they were immovable on that.
Correct, JetBlue TravelBank is only valid for one year
What about PR!
That’s a great question…my assumption would be yes, but that’s just my assumption. I don’t see any DP’s on it either way.