There’s a new JetBlue Amex Offer giving an $50 statement credit when spending $200 with JetBlue. Note that this is only valid for flights originating in the US.
- Spend $200+ in one or more transactions purchased directly from JetBlue and get $50 back with a new, targeted Amex Offer.
- Expires 11/30/23
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with JetBlue online at US website jetblue.com, via mobile app, or by phone via 1-800-JETBLUE.
- Flights must originate in the US.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Valid on JetBlue Airways and JetBlue Vacations.
- In-flight purchases, baggage, pets, cancellation and change fees, and Business and group travel are included.
- Excludes bookings via third party sites or agencies.
- Not valid for Terminal 5 transactions at JFK airport, Charters, Corporate Shuttles, Cargo, the purchase of points, booking a parking spot and JetBlue employee Lodge.
- Excludes Shopjetblue.com, Allianz Travel Protection Program, Paisly, and Hotels.JetBlue.com.
If you have paid travel planned with JetBlue, this is a pretty good offer, especially if you can keep the purchase close to $200. Being able to combine it across multiple bookings is a nice feature as well. Previous versions that I remember have offered either $80 or $40 off $200, so this is right in-between.
It’s only valid for flights originating in the US, so don’t try to use it for any UK/Caribbean one-ways. I only had this offer on 2 of our Amex cards, so it does seem to be fairly targeted.