In recent weeks we’ve seen a couple of new Marriott Amex Offers, one giving $200 back when spending $500 at their luxury brands and another giving 20% back on up to $250 spend. We now have a third Marriott Amex Offer floating around for some cardholders and there are two versions of it.
- There are two versions of a new Marriott Amex Offer available:
- Spend $250 & get $75 back
- Spend $250 & get $100 back
- Expires December 15, 2023.
- Offer valid only on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, EDITION, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, JW Marriott, Marriott Vacation Club, Design Hotels, Protea Hotels by Marriott, Marriott Executive Apartments, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy, and Vistana.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities, or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Qualifying purchase means a purchase at a participating Marriott Bonvoy property made during the offer period with your enrolled American Express Card and which is in an amount totaling at least $250 USD as posted to your account, following conversion from a foreign currency, if applicable, in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
Both me and my wife were targeted for the version of this offer giving a $75 statement credit which, helpfully, was on our Marriott credit cards (among others) and so we’ll be able to also earn 6x Marriott Bonvoy points if using this offer. There is an even better version giving $100 back, so hopefully you’re lucky enough to get that version.
As always with these Amex Offers, if you can find a property that sells Marriott gift cards at their front desk, that’s a good way to lock in the savings for a future stay. Just make sure that they’d be processing a physical gift card rather than simply ordering you a Marriott eGift card from their website as that doesn’t trigger the statement credit.