|Sorry, this deal is no longer available. Do you want to be alerted about new deals as they’re published? Click here to subscribe to Frequent Miler's Instant Posts by email.|
There is a new, targeted Amex Offer out for Marriott Bonvoy, giving a $60 statement credit for spending $300+ at most Bonvoy properties. The spend can be spread out over more than one purchase.
This offer is only valid for properties in the US, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
- A new targeted Amex Offer is out to get $60 back when you spend $300+ in one or more purchases at Marriott Bonvoy hotels from 1/10/23 to 3/31/2023. (enrollment required)
Key Terms and Conditions
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Reservations must be made online at Marriott.com, via the Marriott Bonvoy® App or by calling 1-888-236-2427.
- Excludes Marriott Vacation Club®, Marriott Grand Residence Club®, Design Hotels™, Protea Hotels®, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Homes & Villas by Marriott Bonvoy®, Vistana Signature Network and Vistana Residence Network
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Offer valid only on room rate and room charges at participating Marriott Bonvoy® properties in the U.S. and U.S. territories, the Caribbean, Canada and Mexico.
- Excludes gift card purchases. Not valid for online retail purchases, hotel amenities, or purchases of Marriott Bonvoy® points.
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member.
It’s important to note that this offer is valid only at properties in the US and US territories, along with Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. It also excludes Marriott Homes and Villas and Design Hotels, along with some other vacation rental brands. The Protea exclusion is redundant since those are outside the US anyway.
Historically, these Marriott Amex offers have been triggered by a gift card purchase at the front desk even though the terms exclude gift cards purchases. It has always been a crap shoot as to whether properties sell gift cards at all…and if they do, whether or not they’ll actually have them in stock (and then whether or not they know how to load them). It’s probably worth calling to see if a location has them before you make a trip to the hotel. In general, higher-end brands seem to stock them more frequently than the Fairfields and Courtyards of the world.
As always, we have added this to our Current Amex Offers database.